DIAD family webinars about DIAN-TU research are offered twice a year, in English. Also, there may be occasional webinars addressing other topics. You may register to participate in the next webinar or view past webinars at your convenience below. The next webinar will be held in the fall of 2021, on a date yet to be determined.
To access information from past DIAD family webinars in English, click on the links below.
- Slides and audio presentation from April 17, 2021. This recording is password-protected. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password if you are a member of a family living with dominantly-inherited Alzheimer’s disease.
- Slides and audio presentation from October 26, 2019
- Slides and audio presentation from May 4th, 2019 (Note: These links are referenced on slide 16, but cannot be accessed through the presentation: quick facts for biobanking and quick facts for preimplantation testing)
- Slides and audio presentation from November 1st, 2018
- Slides and audio presentation from June 28th, 2018
- Slides and audio presentation from December 9th, 2017
Participant webinar streamed live on January 25th, 2017